About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

THURSDAY #1395


Hey, man, I went out to dinner with dear friends and brought home the left over wine. Not up to the normal blue quips on this post. Sorry. Enjoy the images.


Nine months from today there will be a baby boom and all will be offspring of idiots.

 If there was a mass shooting at a Westboro Baptist Church service, would they picket their own funerals?






Christmas photos that are just so very wrong...
No, no, no, no.....

???????

I like women's feet very much...

It has been said by far wiser people than me that the secret to long lasting love is the ability to make your mate laugh...
This is my mate....you decide....
The world is a very quiet place without my wife around. I don't like quiet places. And she's akin to driving a car that only has fifth gear.
She's is what would happen if a Caps Lock key came to life.

I looked all over the internet to find a tip like this for an art project. If you run across one let me know.

It's very nice to know that I was not the first one to think of this...

Of all the mutations, you would think this one would have made it....especially for people living near water...

If you have never stuck your dick up through a popcorn box, then you have missed something that can't really be recovered...

Magnificent....




Public transportation...cause it's the best way...

Bear cubs fall in dumpster...what do you do?

Do you Catholics ever think about this?

That fucker....
Oh, shit, he did it again....




I like this guy....a lot....

God help us.




To me, this is rather powerful....


Have you seen my sex tape?

I would have loved to meet Henrik.....


















Who the fuck designed a keyboard that looks like this?

The little bird who didn't give a single fuck...


Angel knows what Santa wants...

In a bar fight, I want this guy on my side...

Still want a horse mask. Me in it in my little car would totally freak people out...

This motherfucker has life figured out....

These are all natural...





A repeat of an image I simply can't explain...

Forrest Gump story board...

This is what I look like when my wife came out dressed in one of her teddies from her youth....and look frisky...



Leaving, then coming come...

Do you really want to make this ailing person a criminal?



Odd, this....

Inflatable habitats for Mars....

There is something very, very freaky about this...



1 comment:

The Boy said...

off topic, but found an article you may find interesting. jared diamond, that smart son of a bitch, at it again. now of course im no parent, and have n intentions of that anytime soon. but you always said, i carried my children at my eye level, so they can see what i see, well with that in mind, take some time and enjoy the read:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/12/16/best-practices-for-raising-kids-look-to-hunter-gatherers.html

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive